MY CASTLE

MY CASTLE

Monday, February 21, 2011

TAKING THE PLUNGE

Why am I writing a blog? A good question. I am not entirely sure why I'm doing this whole blog thing. I suppose I would like to get down in print just why it is that I am living in a trailer smaller than most peoples closets for the past eight months. I'd like to convey just what it's like to live in such a confined space and how it came to be that I am here and hopefully be able to answer for myself where I will be in the future. And amidst all this, maybe I'll be able to show others the advantages and disadvantages of such a lifestyle along the way.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're doing this! I'll pass your link to others so the world will soon get to know this great modern day explorer! I'm excited to read your adventures- Mrs. Park

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Henry David Thoreau? It's quite a lifestyle you're living! Very cool! Peter living deliberately...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! THE PRESSURE! ...ahem. ok I'm better now. I'm beggining to think writing a blog may be more daunting than living in a shoebox on wheels. Will I be able to come up with anything interesting or entertaining at the least? Will I simply run out of things to say? Only time will tell. Thanks Jeff, I grew up near where Thoreau lived and fished in Walden pond. Maybe a little bit rubbed off on me... although he was somewhat of a nut. And Mrs.Park, good to hear from you! Hope the family is doing well.
    Thats all for now folks, if I don't stop now, I'll have nothing to blog about .

    ReplyDelete