MY CASTLE

MY CASTLE

Monday, April 16, 2012

Beating a dead horse?

     That's right. I am back at it, writing this tiny house blog (the aforementioned dead horse). Should I keep on keeping on or just let it simply vanish into obscurity? Hell, I've got nothing better to do. I think the focus will have to shift until I am able to build an actual tiny house. I suppose I could switch to writing fiction, however there are times this blog/ my life seems like fiction and poorly written pulp at that. But damn it I just can't let it go... so, here goes.
     I think future posts will be on the subject of living smaller. I am living in an RV after all. I obviously didn't build it but it is definitely small and for better or worse is my home. Do I like it? Did I make the right decision? Do I want to move? Do I think I'll go all Ted Kaczynsky (ahem...you know, crazy living in a small space)? What will I do if I do move? Where would I go? What would I do? These are the questions I will attempt to answer in up coming posts. I believe this has the potential to help others out there that are trying to answer the same questions for them selves as they try to make the mortgage payment, pay their taxes, keep sane in a positively crazy and kooky world. Anybody out there that would like to chime in in the process, well have at it. Lets all try to be productive adults and make this wacky world a better place.
     Until the next time, Peace Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment