MY CASTLE

MY CASTLE

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Time to put up or shut up... or same ol' song and dance?

     First, I would like to insert a link to a great little story that I find most inspiring. Hopefully it will work.    http://tinyhouseblog.com/?p=30654 . (Kent, if you would prefer that I not include this link to your most excellent blog, just give me a holler and I will remove it.)
     And so, like usual I have slacked off in regards to maintaining and writing this blog, as well as a number of other things, but here goes again. Also as usual I am beginning to get that old traveling bug. Am I unsatisfied with my current situation, do I have  deeply held nomadic tendencies, am I bored, stressed, curious??? It could be none of these or as I have come to realize, a bit of all of these.
     I have this nagging feeling that come summer I will not be able to stop myself from hitting the road. Where will I go? What will I do to make a living? Why will I do this and How will I accomplish it when or if I do? I have absolutely no idea, and that leaves me just a bit stressed out at the end of the day.
     For those of you that still follow this blog, my itty bitty tiny trailer is un-habitable. The moisture/mold damage is just too great, and I still have some design issues. Sadly I will chop it up and humanely dispose of it. The utility trailer it sits upon I now believe I will sell. In its place I will attempt to follow the example of the attached link and look for an enclosed utility trailer to turn into an improvised homemade Stealth RV. I really like this concept. It should be relatively inexpensive and if done right it should be fairly easy to restore back into a utility trailer should I wish to sell at a later date. And perhaps most importantly, from the outside it looks like any other work trailer. Hence the Stealth label. This should allow for mostly un harassable camping.
     Well, once again you have wasted at least five minutes of your life reading my pathetic excuse for a blog. Now that I have a little bit better idea of what is to come, I will try really hard to keep up with the posts. I also have a new camera, so I will add some photos as this whole thing progresses. Ok, now get back to work!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment