MY CASTLE

MY CASTLE

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Little Backstory

      I think I need to go back just a bit further in my story. Back to June of this year shall we say. After working for the better part of ten years for the same man between two different companies in a decidedly toxic work environment, I gave notice and called it quits. Taking into consideration my age and declining health I deduced I was more than ready for the next chapter in my life. 

     About the same time I gave my landlord two months notice that I would be leaving. He and his family had been more than generous in opening up their home to me, but taking into consideration my lack of funds and my introverted nature I knew my place of residence needed an overhaul as well. Besides, I felt the call of the open road and she was not to be denied. 

     And so I payed off all my debts and began collecting and planning for what was to come. And let us not forget Homer in all his sourdough goodness...



No comments:

Post a Comment